5/3/08

Audio AWAKE! - The Sounds of Sleeplessnes

Hi Everyone,

I've been a lousy blogger lately and I'm not going to be much better today, but let me tell you about one fun tidbit here and a couple of other exciting things to come.

First, in the next few days I'll fill you in on the recent series of readings in NY, Boston and Atlanta. They were amazingly fun and interesting events that have taken me weeks to digest. Very soon, I'll sit down and expel this digested material. I'm sure you can hardly wait.

Second, later today I will be recording a selection from the insomnia anthology "AWAKE! A Reader for the Sleepless." This recording will then be set to music and included in an upcoming event that I'm sure will surprise and delight you. I can't say anymore on this for now, but rest assured it will be worth the wait.

Finally, in addition to the interview that I linked to in my previous post, I am now offering you a related podcast compliments of Ben Tanzer of "This Podcast Will Change Your Life." One word of warning -- the recording is close to thirty minutes long and I don't appear till near the end, so if you don't hear anything about AWAKE right away, don't touch that dial. Besides, the rest of the podcast is entertaining as hell, so settle in and enjoy.

http://www.imeem.com/people/WlWFno4/music/tUsZhnCI/ben_tanzer_hotrobotgirlfriend

Oh yeah, one other thing compliments of Ben (who's novel "Lucky Man" I've heard is great)

http://bentanzer.blogspot.com/2008/04/jewish-punks-and-insomia-what-else.html

XO,

s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home