3/10/09

The Morning After ...

Just a quick note of explanation to my readers out there in blogga-land (you know who you are.)

So, I realize yesterday's entry may have come off as a bit harsh. Aside from the fact that I was genuinely annoyed by the unfair put-down I received (and it wasn't the first), I also must confess that I was pretty stressed.

During the past couple of weeks I've experienced (in rapidly ascending order): 1.) A mid-semester crunch (exams, papers, all-nighters!); 2.) The Move From Hell (80 boxes!!) and 3.) The grinding worry of my father being in the hospital(!!!) He's out now, as of today, but it was pretty scary off and on. Still, the worst has passed and bright lights are on the horizon.

With that said, I think it’s only hit me now how ragged out I've become. As a result, please don’t be surprised if I disappear for a while with a bottle of something soothing and a few classic DVDs.

I promise to return before long, back to my usual Zen-like self, letting all negativity roll off my back and down the drain.

Of course, if you believe that last bit, might I also interest you in a bridge in Brooklyn? It's highly traveled and the perfect investment in these troubled times. Just the thing to help you relax too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Sorry to hear your dad was in the hospital. Glad things are starting to look better. Can you mail me that bridge?

March 10, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger G-D said...

Thanks for writing! It helps to know you care. For your kindness, I am now packing into a small crate an even smaller section of that bridge. Just send a check for $1.00 to this address, and the remaining sections will arrive in weekly installments of $99.95 each. That's right, just $99.95!! Act now!!!

March 11, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home